Collins is the UK's leading diary and stationery supplier.
With almost 200 years of experience in the industry, we are experts in all things Diary and Stationery.
We continue to offer premium quality products, bringing innovative and beautiful designs to the market each year.
The Collins Standard
Collins is renowned over the world for its high quality products. Product checks are in place to ensure we are continuously providing our customers with such standards. We also aim to be at the forefront of product innovations, ensuring our customers receive the latest products and designs before anyone else.
Since the 19th Century, Collins has always been the pioneer in the modern printing and dated paper formatting industry. Founded in 1819, in the ancient Candleriggs of Glasgow, the first Collins diaries for the mass market were published, the range included 5 Titles. Collins was also known as the diary craftsman for the Queen of England, and counted the Duke of Wellington among his associates.
Collins is a responsible company that cares about the environment. We acknowledge that our actions have an impact on the environment and we seek to understand and minimise these impacts. As a company, we are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and to the prevention of pollution and the minimisation of resource use.Read More
Collins Environmental Policy- Key focus
- We monitor our key resource consumption and are actively seeking to reduce these.
- We are seeking to minimise waste that goes to landfills.
- We will only source our paper-based products from reputable mills that operate a policy of obtaining pulp from well-managed sources and are FSC® or PEFC™-certified wherever possible
- We require all suppliers to monitor and pursue continual improvement in environmental performance
- We require all suppliers to be conducting environmental protection by complying to existing environmental legislation and regulations
- We expect them to improve the efficiency of their resource consumption
All employees are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy and ensure that their own actions, as far as possible and practical, are carried out without risk to themselves or their environment.
Collins Modern Slavery Policy
Our sales offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore are responsible for servicing their respective markets with both Collins and Debden quality branded products. In addition, we are able to supply bespoke products to any customer anywhere in the world through our international sales offices in Singapore.
Connect With Us